Monday, October 8, 2018

BISE Larkana Inter Part-I Result 2018

Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Larkana has announced the official date for the announcement of result. The declared date for the display of result is 10th October 2018. Not only Larkana board declare the result on the concerned date but also all other boards of Sindh will announce the result of millions of students who have appeared in the examination conducted in the month of May.

11th Class Result 2018 Larkana Board

Sindh Boards conduct exams in the month of May while other boards of Punjab, KPK, and Baluchistan conduct exams in the month of April. Same like exams, Sindh boards declare the Inter Part-I result in the month of October and all other boards declare the Inter Part-I result in the month of August or September.

There are total 5 boards of Sindh who announce the result on the same date. I know students are waiting for their result but don't worry I am here to give you a good news that your result will be announced on October 10, 2018. Once the result is announced by the higher authorities, I will upload the result on my blog. Till then we wish you the best of luck and advise you to stay in touch with us to get the latest updates...!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment